Working Student Clinical Data Management (m/f/d)
Welcome to CENTOGENE!
How do we do this? By bringing together more than 400 individuals from 50 different countries at our HQ in Rostock, Germany, as well as our offices in Berlin, Belgrade, and laboratory facilities in Cambridge, MA. Our employees are medical experts, scientists, IT professionals, bioinformaticians, technicians, researchers, project managers, and many more – and are all passionate about supporting our company vision : A world healed of all rare and neurodegenerative diseases.
Does this sound like you? If it does, we’d love to hear from you!
What to expect:
- You will support smooth processing of incoming orders
- You will provide support for home office colleague
- You will be responsible for the documentation, structuring and archiving of the order documents
- Student with good organizational skills
- Very good English skills
- High accuracy and sense of responsibility
- Independent and reliable way of working
- Able to work 15 - 20 hrs/week (flexible schedule, preferably on at least 3 days a week)
Those advantages are waiting for you at CENTOGENE:
- A fantastic, international and supportive team
- Interesting tasks in an international Biotech
- 12€ hourly wage
- Regular company events form us as one team
- In house yoga classes, back exercises and a fitness area are available for free
- Lunch breaks and meetings on our roof terraces feel like vacation when looking at the Warnow
Scope of activitiesProduction and manufacturing
LocationAm Strande 7, 18055 Rostock, Germany
Employment typeStudent employee
For those who embark on a career with CENTOGENE, they’ll enjoy an exciting, dynamic, entrepreneurial and extremely fast-paced environment. Working alongside dedicated colleagues, CENTOGENE employees enjoy other benefits including upskilling from a dedicated training department, yoga classes, company-sponsored bicycle leasing, German language classes, and new state-of-the-art premises conveniently located featuring roof terraces and an in-house fitness center. For employees new to Rostock we’ll also support on finding local housing.
Who we are
CENTOGENE is a rare disease company focused on transforming clinical, genetic, and biochemical data into medical solutions for patients. We are focused on bringing rationality to treatment decisions and accelerating the development of new orphan drugs by using our knowledge of the global rare disease market, including its epidemiological and clinical heterogeneity and our innovative biomarkers.
As one of the largest rare disease companies worldwide, CENTOGENE is dedicated to transforming the science of genetic information into solutions and hope for patients with rare diseases and their families.